Nourishment isn’t just about what we feed our bodies, it’s about the moments of sharing that it creates between us, ultimately building connection. Please enjoy some of my favourites.
- 100g red sorghum, soaked for 3 hours
- 30g cocoa powder
- 200ml macadamia milk
- 200ml water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 split vanilla pod – feel free to substitute with vanilla paste
- Bring the water and macadamia milk to the boil in a small saucepan with the salt.
- Add your rinsed sorghum to the pot and allow to boil for about 30 minutes before adding the vanilla pod and cocoa powder, stir periodically and top up with a little liquid if needed for a further 30 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool before adding your favourite probiotic and serving in jars or bowls.
- Top with coconut milk, blueberries and cocoa nibs.