A true show stopping salad! Yes, this salad has some extra details which you can happily ditch and you’d still have the same magical experience.
This lives within the whimsical world of fairies coming together and creating a perfect salad for both winter and summer.
*insert glitter falling*
- 1 Pack of leaves (Your Choice)
- 1 Punnet of fresh Cherries
- 1 Punnet of Strawberries
- Berry infused Balsamic Reduction (This can be found at woolies)
- Edible Golden Glitter
- Rinse your leaves
- Half your Strawberries
- Dunk your cherries in glitter - it should not need to be made wet, it should automatically stick to the cherry (Here you decide how extra you'd like to be) You could dip the whole cherry and create a glitter ball or you could just politely dunk it 1/4 of the way - like we did. You could do it with some cherries and some strawberries or just everything. We did here and there.
- Drizzle the forrest berry balsamic reduction over the completed salad - dont be shy!
- Finally, SERVE and soak up all the wow's you'll be getting.
Pairs perfectly with a braai or your Christmas table!