By Princess Pesto
- 1 large bag of nachos – we used Santa Anna’s Organic Corn Chips
- 200g – 300g grated cheddar cheese – we used Mooivallei Rigg’s Cheddar
- ½ white or red onion
- 1 large ripe tomato
- El Burro Mercado Jalapeño In Adobo Sauce, to taste
- 1 ripe avocado
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Pesto Princess Fresh Tomato Soup
- Preheat the oven on the grill setting.
- Layer the nachos on a baking sheet and sprinkle over the grated cheese – don’t be shy!
- Pop the nachos into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts. Keep an eye on it!
- While the cheese melts, prepare the other toppings. Finely chop the onion and tomato, combine and season well. Dice up a few jalapeño chillies and slice the avocado.
- Once the cheese has melted, sprinkle the salsa, avocado, jalapeños and coriander over the nachos. Serve with a steaming bowl of Pesto Princess Fresh Tomato Soup.