What’s better than a good old fashioned braai? A Ina Paarman. You be the judge of that though, try it now! Recipe below.
- 2 whole lamb necks, each cut lengthwise into 2 pieces
- Ina Paarman’s Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 whole head of garlic, cut in half through the waist
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) Ina Paarman’s Beef Flavour Stock Powder
- Ina Paarman’s Sticky Plum & Soy Marinade & Baste
- Adjust oven rack to one slot below the middle. Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Place meat (seasoned lightly with Garlic Pepper Seasoning) into an oval casserole dish with a lid.
- Add onion, garlic, rosemary, water and stock powder.
- Bake for 2 hours until very tender.
- Leave to cool down in the stock. Best done the day before.
- Prepare a medium fire. Remove the necks from the stock and coat with Sticky Plum & Soy Marinade & Baste.
- Braai slowly, while turning and basting regularly with marinade, until brown and crispy on the outside.