Learn how to make your own Espresso Martini, using Caffeluxe Nespresso Compatible Pods or Dolce Gusto Compatible Capsules. Create the perfect brew to make your espresso martini burst with intense coffee flavours and take your cocktail-making skills to the next level.
Caffeluxe’s Nespresso Compatible and Dolce Gusto Compatible Coffee Pods come in different flavours and variants for all coffee lovers. You can add a touch of excitement to your beverages every time by experimenting with various types of coffee, impressing your guests with the delightful and unexpected flavour combinations you create with each swirl of their drink.
Espresso Martini Recipe
For your simple syrup
- 170g Brown or White Castor sugar
- 1/2 cup water
For your Martini
- 100ml Vodka of your choice
- 50ml Espresso shot of any of your preferred Caffeluxe coffee pod
- 50ml coffee liqueur of choice
- Garnish with a topping of your choice
Method – syrup
- Boil the kettle
- Once the water has boiled, add the sugar and water to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Let it cool completely
Method – Martini
- Place your 2 Martini glasses in the fridge to chill.
- Starting with your simple syrup is the first step in creating this fantastic martini. Simple syrup is a staple in any cocktail journey. Combine castor sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil by stirring constantly.
- Make your espresso shot with our Limited Edition Aluminium Range Nespresso Compatible Espresso Pod. Depending on your coffee preference, you may enjoy this martini in your own way. Place our Nespresso-compatible capsule in your machine and brew 50ml (espresso shot).
- Once your simple syrup has cooled down, add a tablespoon to a cocktail shaker. Fill it 3 quarters of the way with ice. Now add your vodka, coffee liqueur and your caffeluxe espresso. Shake the mixture until it feels extremely cold to the touch.
- Time to strain your martini into the glass that you chilled. You can garnish with coffee beans or any topping of your choice.