- • 2 tbsp B-Well Olive and Canola Blend Oil
- • 1 head broccoli, separate florets
- • 1 head cauliflower, separate florets
- • 1 handful spinach/kale
- • 3 medium onions, chopped
- • 6 small/medium zucchini, chopped
- • 2 tsp vegan veggie stock
- • boiling water
- • salt and pepper
- • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- • 1 can coconut cream/ regular cream (optional)
- In a large pot, heat the B-WELL Olive and Canola Blend Oil on medium-high and add the chopped onions.
- Braise the onions till light brown and blush, then add the garlic and stir well to allow flavours to release.
- Add enough water to cover the onions, then add the chopped zucchini, allow to cook and slightly braise till soft.
- Add the stock to a cup of boiled water till diluted and add to the pot.
- Now add in the florets of broccoli and cauliflower and the chopped spinach or kale.
- Add another cup of boiling water.
- Reduce the heat to medium and replace the lid of the pot.
- Allow veggies to cook and soften completely for at least 5 minutes, then remove lid and allow soup to reduce slightly for another 5 minutes.
- Using a hand blender (preferably) or a standard blender, blend the soup until smooth.
- Add soup back onto medium heat and stir in the coconut cream.
- Allow to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
- Enjoy the luscious texture and incredible flavour profiles that tingle your senses.
We love: • serving this soup with garlic croutons drizzled in B-WELL Extra Virgin Olive Oil; • starters for fine dining (it’s just that good); • reducing this soup more and using as a pasta sauce; • adding cubed chicken breast for an extra protein boost; • cooking with bone marrow for an extra immune boost (the flavours are complimentary).